Cruelty-Free Policy Declaration
Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care pledges to be cruelty free. We believe that animals should not suffer and die to test skin care, personal care or skin care ingredients. We therefore avoid doing business with companies that make animals suffer for their products or supporting corporations that abuse animals. We endeavour to comply with the following criteria:
1) Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care does not conduct, commission, or supports Animal Testing of any skin care ingredient, raw material, formulation of finished skin care product.
2) Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care does not buy any ingredients from any supplier or manufacturer that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to Animal Testing after the cut-off date of March 11, 2009 (date of testing ban on ingredients or combination of ingredients issued by the Commission of the European Communities).
3) If an ingredient or combination of ingredients is found not to comply with the above mentioned criterion (no. 2), Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care will replace this/these with alternative(s) or remove this/these from the product range.
4) Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care selects its suppliers based on their animal-testing policies and requests their policies on a regular basis. In general, Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care prefers to search for new suppliers in countries where animal testing has been banned (e.g. EU) or is not prevalent.
5) Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care encourages customers to well-informed on ingredients and natural skin care products to lead to complete abolishment of animal-tested ingredients in skin and personal care. Our goal is to have a client base that supports only the use of cruelty-free.
1Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care
Mosgiel 9024, Otago, New Zealand, www.azurlis.co.nz