Our mission is to merge knowledge from nature and science in a unified manner to develop a skin care range, free of harmful chemicals, that supports environmentally friendly practices and is rich in those elements of Nature that are beneficial to the body, the mind and soul.
We strive for the above without compromising the efficacy of our skin care products.
Azurlis™ Natural Botanical Skin Care is the result of our commitment to manufacturing a skin care range of the highest quality, with ethics and respect for life, responsibility for the environment for increased sustainability and the desire to provide the best service and support to our customers.
We are passionate about our products and would like to be known as a natural skin care company that manufactures a unique skin care range, by merging ancient wisdom with the knowledge gained through scientific research, to benefit the body and the soul.
Our core values are
- love and laughter
- truth and transparency
- re-using and recycling
- uncompromising quality in our products
- ethical and sustainable practices in processing of ingredients for food and personal care products
- environmentally friendly practices
- to be socially responsible and to educate the public about misinformation on products that we use daily
We stay away from
- negativity in all forms
- harmful environmental practices
- misleading and deceitful marketing claims
Our skin care products DO NOT CONTAIN
Our ingredients are sourced in New Zealand, though some of the primary raw materials for a few of these ingredients may originate from other parts of the world.
- Our ingredients are primarily selected for their beneficial properties and unique energy.
- All ingredients have been carefully reviewed and selected for their generally acceptable problem-free safety and toxicity profiles.
- Only EcoCert Approved preservatives and emulsifiers are used.
- NO synthetic or petrochemical derivatives are used in any of our products.
- This means NO parabens, NO phenoxyethanol, NO formaldehyde, NO silicones, NO mineral oils, NO PEG, NO PPG, NO phthalates, NO synthetic colours and fragrances. NO GMOs. NO animal products or bi-products.